Description of job position
- Performing inspections on the chemical and microbiological indicators of input materials, intermediates (bulks), and finished products.
- Reviewing documents related to input materials by means of comparison and the assessment of the parameters.
- Inspecting the quality of parameters by means of comparison with the standards and specification of the product.
- Recording the results from inspections into the internal system.
- Reporting any discovered variances to responsible management staff.
- Responsibility for the proper use and calibration of mechanical and electrical measuring instruments.
- Participating in resolving non-standard situations occurring during the production of bulks.
- Archiving samples required by the legislation.
Position Chemical Lab Technician - Chemical Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Cleaner - General labour
218 - 503 EUR
Varnisher - Production
378 - 754 EUR
Chemical Lab Technician - Chemical Industry
328 - 822 EUR
Agricultural Equipment Operator - Agriculture, Food Industry
388 - 746 EUR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
1025 - 4736 EUR