Description of job position
- Exposing and investigating crimes, misdemeanours and offences.
- Interrogation of eye witnesses and suspects, taking notes.
- Writing statements and other records.
- Issuing, writing, and collecting fines for traffic offences.
- Using specific coercive means to detain suspects/perpetrators while limiting their personal freedom.
- Instructing detained persons of their rights.
- Driving motor vehicles and motorcycles.
- Participating in meetings, lectures, and programmes focused on preventing crime.
Position Police Officer - Security & Protection in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
215 - 496 EUR
Customer Support Specialist
441 - 796 EUR
Security & Protection
442 - 795 EUR
368 - 889 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,000 - 4,440 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others